czwartek, 17 kwietnia 2014

31. Teksty odrzutków

A oto one: /przepraszam, ale nie umiem rozdzielić wersów jak w piosence, ja pisałam You're you i Spring Pageant, reszta z "tekstowo": tam też jedną wsadziłam/

You're you
Hans:
Other people walk through life where you prefer to skip. And other people watch their step where you most likely trip. Sure, your hair's not perfect. And ther's – what's that on your clothes? And yeah, you're kinda talkative. With freckeles on your nose. But you're , you, you, you. Ans that's what makes me smile. You're you, you, you. So stay that way awhile.
Anna:
Oh, Hans... I...
Hans:
You don't have to say a thing, I know the way you feel. Your face is like an open book, so honest, true and real. Other people lie and cheat. When push may come to shove. Your heart doesn't work like that. So you're the girl I love. You're you, you,you. That's how I hope you'll stay. You're you, you,you. But anyway, taht's all l've got to say.
We Know Better 
Elsa: Hello little baby, you’re princess just like me
But you’re thinking maybe it’s a pretty cool thing to be
But soon you’ll see that everyone expects a lot from you
They’ll say that there are things a princess should and shouldn't do
But you and me, we, we know better

Elsa and Anna:1,2,3 together, crack together, snap together
You and me together, knees together, freeze together
Up or down together, princess crown together
Always be together, you and me

1, 2, 3 together, crack together, snap together
You and me together, knees together, freeze together
Up or down together, princess crown together
Always be together, you and me

Elsa: They say a princess is full of charm and grace
They say she always know her place
They say a princess wears pink and silly clothes
They say she never laughs or snores milk out her nose
They say she’s calm, they say she’s kind
They say she never speaks her mind or freezes nanny’s big behind

Both: But you and me, we, we know better

Nanny: You girls are in so much trouble, when Imma tell your father!
Anna: How come you can do that and I can’t?
Elsa: I don’t know, I wish you could though...

Elsa: They say a princess is super duper sweet

Anna: She doesn't fight she doesn't sweat

Both: And you never see her eat

Anna: They say a princess doesn't climb and scrape her knee

Elsa: They say a princess wouldn't freeze her tooter’s teeth

Anna: They say she’s poised

Elsa: They say she’s fair

Both: She never mentions underwear

Anna: Or longs to see the world out there

Both: But you and me, we, have big ideas of our own
For the distance someday when we’re grown

Elsa: When I’m queen

Anna: And I’m your right hand

Elsa: You’ll get to travel

Both: Throughout the land

Anna: I’ll tell them bout my sister and the magic things she can do

Elsa: We’ll take care of our people and they will love

Both: Me and you
No one can tell us what a princess should be
As long as we’re together you and me
More Than Just The Spare
Anna: Spare...? Am I really just the spare?

I’m not part of the town, not born to be queen
Just somebody hopelessly inbetween
She’s the scolar, athlete, poet
I’m the screw up, don’t I know it
But then who could ever compare?
Of course they’re gonna think I’m just the spare
Well I won’t care

So I’m the extra button on a coat
In case an other one comes lose
But if I have to be a button
Why can't I be a button that’s of use, oops!
I may like style and I may like grace
And once in a while I fall on my face
But this little button deserves a place in the sky
This button wants to fly
Wait, buttons can’t fly, it doesn’t make any sense!

So I’m a rusty horseshoe hanging up
Over somebody’s old barn door
And I’ll be hanging there forever
Just wishing the horse had one leg more
And maybe I can’t be the perfect one
And maybe I air on the side of fun
But horseshoes need a chance to run somewhere
This horseshoe is more than just a spare

Someday I’ll find my thing
A thing that’s on my own
That thing that makes me part of something
Not just all alone
If only all this feeling I have in my heart
Could mean something to someone, how I’d love to play that part

So I’m just the second born sister
Who most of the time ignores
Like a button, like a horseshoe
Like a girl who’s bad at metaphors

Maybe I don’t have a magic touch
And maybe I don’t have a talent as such
Just this heart with much, too much to share
So I’ll never be the heir, but I’m more than just a spare
Life’s Too Short
Anna: I came all this way today to give us a fresh start
But now that you’re like wow it’s all like warm in the heart

Elsa: I'm so glad you like it sis 'cause this is the real me
You have no idea how great it feels to be free

Anna: We've been falling out for way too long, so let’s forget who’s right

Elsa: And forget who’s wrong

Both: Okay!

Elsa: Why don’t you stay, there’s room for family in my court

Both: Cause life’s too short

Anna: To always feel shut out and unloved by the sister I long to know

Both: Life’s too short

Elsa: To never let you celebrate me, the true queen of the ice and snow

Anna: Wohohooo

Both: I never understood but now I do
Life’s too short to miss out on a sister like you

Anna: So you’ll come back then.

Elsa: Back?

Anna: To thaw the fjord, it’s frozen over, no one can get in or out?

Elsa: Oh...

Anna: Sooo....

Elsa: I don’t believe you!

Anna: What?! I just assumed that you would have to...

Elsa: That I'll shove on the gloves, that’s how your story ends?!

Anna: It does ! It just like it was except for we’ll be best friends

Elsa: So that’s in your plan to force me back in a cage

Anna: Whoa, whoa! Don’t get upset let’s get back on the same page

Elsa: Gee, thanks for coming up to see the place
And showing off your mastery of tact and grace, okay!
Run down the hill and spill my secrets, make a full report!
Bye Bye!

Anna: Wait!

Elsa: Cause life’s too short

Anna: There it is! The door you’d love to slam in my face!
You did well there for a spell, but now you’re back in the same place
Kick me out if you want, but I’m the only one who is
Not one hundred percent convinced the prophecy’s you!

Elsa: You can think whatever you want cause I don’t care
You’re a fool who married a stranger!

Anna: That is so unfair

Both: I swear I’m through with taking your unshaking sisterly support!
HAH! Life’s too short!

Anna: To let you treat the people down there just as coldly as you always treated me

Elsa: La la lalala laaaa

Both: Life’s too short!
Elsa: To listen to a reckless fool who only sees the things she wants to see

Anna: You don’t know

Elsa: You have no idea

Both: What I've been through
Because of you
Life’s too short to waste another minute
Life’s too short to even have you in it
Life’s too short

Anna: I've been so wrong about you

Elsa: You?! You've been so wrong about everything.

Anna: Maybe you are the prophecy!

Elsa: I am NOT the prophecy!
Life’s Too Short (reprise)
Elsa: Sadness swirls within me like the snow
I've frozen out the only friend that I’ll ever know
There’s no way I can win
But I wish that I had been there for her long ago

Both: Life’s too short

Anna: To be such an oblivious fool
So reckless that I couldn't see
Life’s too short to be so desperate to be loved
That I only ever thought of me
I wish I saw things clearly
I guess I'm just not the sort
Now all I know is life’s too short
Spring Pageant
Winter's gone and spring is springing
shines the sun with warmth of old
Ding-dong! Ding-dong!
Chapel bells are ringing
We're done with being cold

Flowers a-bloom with odors
pleasant all of Arendelle is glad
Mother Earth, we thank you
for the presents. Spring's good
and winter's bad

Winter's gone and spring is springing
shines the sun with warmth of old
Ding-dong! Ding-dong!
Chapel bells are ringing
We're done with being cold
We're done with being cold


We celebrate spring
We know once it's here
The ancient troll prophecy
Won't come to pass this
year, Phew!

What is this prophecy?
What did it say?
Well that is the subject
of our little play!

Where are my tolls?
I need my trolls!

Your future is bleak
Your kingdom will splinter
Your land shall be cursed

Stop! Stop these shenanigans!
This is not some silly comedy,
Nils Norberg, This is the Trolls'
Prophecy. This could be our fate.
Give me your gum.
Take it from „your futere is bleak”

Your future is bleak
Your kingdom will splinter
Your land shall be cursed
With unending winter

Good. Going on
With balsts of cold
will come dark art and
a ruler with a frozen heart

Then all will perish in snow
and ice! Unless you are frees
with a sword sacrifice!

What's a sword sacrifice?
Beats me.
Quiet!

But frozen starvation is not
today's fate!
Plus we have an extra special
cause to celebrate!

The most gracious, gorgeous,
smartest, kindest, absolutely
perfect...
That will do.
Role model this land has
ever seen! Princess Elsa!
(I realy love her!)

Becomes our QUEEN!!
Look! There she is!
     
 Veina 

1 komentarz:

  1. Te piosenki są takie cudowne. DLACZEGO NIE MA ICH W FILMIE ?! Life's too short to put this songs into a film- myśleli twórcy Frozen...

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Co myślisz na temat posta? Koniecznie napisz.